Congratulations Division Leaders

baxwarfam.fw
Congratulations to all of our new Division Leaders! Axes up!
Drew Roberts – Cambridge ON (Toronto area)
Brad Phil – Belleville ON

Gongratz!

Crimi
    #3146

2. Avatar of Scott Bailey

Congrats fam!!

3. Avatar of Justin Casagrande

Congratz fam wicked to hear about this

4. Avatar of Brad Dawe

Congratulations to the whole family. 2014 is our year. Battleaxe Warriors Unite !

5. Avatar of festkula

Do a world tour :D

6. Avatar of Jay Free

Congratulations to all the new Division Leaders, but especially to my brother Richard Millan here in Nanaimo who is hugely deserving of this honor. You earned it Rich! Great Work!

7. Avatar of Melissa Wilson

Congrats!!!

8. Avatar of Pink ……….VANCITY

CONGRATULATION ……… Leaders and Mentors ……….. It’s great to see the MOVEMENT grow , Honoured and PROUD.
    Peace FAM!

9. Avatar of KoSBAXWAR

Congrats Gentlemen, Thank you for being such outstanding Warriors and I truSst that I can have faith in your abilities to operate as Division leaders for your area and some out laying areas in some areas till sufficent growth through recruiting people yourself and through teaching the next generation how to take care of things and teh movement. So AXES UP one and all salute Gentlemen to you and to the fam you represent BAXWAR BAXDIMES WE ARE ONE and no ONE is greater than thy Brother or sister, we look out for our own but with positivity and whats best for future generations to come. Let’s build a Legacy as one warrior put it too me I believe his name is Phil and he works at East Van Inc for Tier 3 Rocco AXEES up for RoCCO, as I was saying let’s build and leave a Legacy for our children, well your children i ain’t having any too late. So we know BAXWAR will LIVE on FoR Ever. LONG LIVE BAXWAR!! BAXWAR!! BAXWAR!!!
    would the listed people please report to the principals office please only those listed above please report t the Baxwar fam@ email and provide any and all contact info and what ever other essential info that may be required and i listed of your recruits names and sign up emails and their member number. I don’t expect it tonight but I expect it ASAP and that aint much longer. Those listed above if you do not have a pic in with any patches you have and your vest please provide that like yesterday thank you Fam now of to work its official no time like the present build it and they will come, because they’ll have to there will be too God damn many of us!! BAXWAR!!
    KoSBAXWAR

thanks for the mention brother!! we should discuss this more next time your around!! I have ideas for days … lets get something started!!!

10. Avatar of KoSBAXWAR

One More Thing Caleb Atkinson is the DL for the NORTH BAY / Sudbury areas. Someone will correct it if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure I’m right.

11. Avatar of @ProCreateYou

Congratulations
    #AxesUp
    #BaxWar

12. Avatar of zack giles

congratulations

13. Avatar of Madison Esh

Congratulations!!! Much love, light and positive vibes to you all!!!

14. Congrats guys! Axes up!

15. Avatar of Shauna

I ‘m so happy I see madchild again this time I’m the middle of nowwhere mission

16. Avatar of Caleb Atkinson

Huge Honour. I am out of North Bay and Sudbury with these frozen Northern Axe Weilding Zombies!!! 705 kills this.

17. Avatar of SGBW1985

Congrats #baxfam! Finally I’m online gonna embrace this site I wanna meet some okanagan warriors! Holla at me

18. Avatar of Daryian Audrey

So stoked to see mad again! Medicine Hat better tear it up!

19. Avatar of Shauna