Fuck Madchild

thumb

The premiere for “Fuck Madchild” is alive and kickin over at HipHopDx.com. Head over there and check it out! You can purchase the single “Fuck Madchild” now at itunes.

The preorder for Dope Sick is now live as well. Head over to the Subnoize store and preorder now! There is a limited package that includes an exclusive 7″ vinyl that is limited to only 100 pressings. Once they are sold out, they are gone forever!

Preorder the limited packagae here.

The standard preorder is available for preorder here, and the deluxe preorder that includes a t-shirt and metal keychain is available here.

Video

7 Comments

1. Swollen Members is still awesome!

2. Whats up Guys

Respect all the years of work. All I know this is real late but Mad Child gave me a drop when I was spinin on the Radio in Edmonton. Personally want to say Thank You. You guys all lead and this world need leaders.

3. Dope as hell. You kill other rappers everytime you spit. Come to norway, real wikings is waiting for you guys. Word

4. YO KING !! when will you come to sweden ???- the real Wiking’s need’s you

5. back to being madchild , opposite of fragile . people say i got a rad style ? fuck madchild . keeep it real baxwar , canada loves you ! xox

6. YOUR HOT THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES SHOULD OF BEEN MORE BUT I HAVE YOUR TOWEL YOU GAVE ME I WILL KEEP LIKE FOREVER CAUSE YOU ROCK HERES MY NUMBER PLEASE TEXR OR CALL I HAVE A PIC OF YOU GIVING ME THE TOWEL LOL SO HERES MY

7. Shittt I missed you guy’s when you came threw Calgary with LCN in the beginning of the year that was a down right piss off, Now you guy’s are coming back and i’ll be damned if I miss you twice ina row yo. So I’ll see you guys soon and keep raisin’ the bar’s

Plan on spendin at least 200 bucks at that show just too show support too the Battle Ax Warrior’s